Concerning the situation due to Coronavirus.
We aim to carry out the art exhibition as planned and hope that the situation will stabilise in a couple of months.
In case if will be necessary to postpone the event in May to a later date:
- due to governmental restrictions for public events in Sweden.
- a national travel ban from your country to Sweden or vice versa is declared.
We follow the evolution of the situation and keep you informed!
A collective art exhibition will take place at a cultural Norman-style building from the 18th century in the centre of the town on Trossö. The attractive premise is a perfect place to gather together, share your vision, exchange ideas and to make connections. The venue for the art exhibition is Karlskrona’s World Heritage Site which included on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
DIGITAL ART SHOW APPLICATIONS DEADLINE APRIL 19th
You’re invited to participate in the Digital Art Show during The Arts Dot international art exhibition, celebrating the arts on a beautiful Karlskrona archipelago in Sweden!
Your work will be shown on large screens during the open hours of the international art exhibition.
INCLUDED IN THE DIGITAL ART SHOW
- Exhibition of 2 up to 8 artwork images displayed on screens at the Art Dot international exhibition.
- Intro of your Artist name and website on the Digital Art Show.
- Your Artist name in event flyers
- Mention of your Artist name and link to your webpage on the website theartsdot.se.
- Digital certificate of participation.
PLEASE NOTE, the Arts Dot reserve the right to reject submitted material that is deemed unacceptable, such as but not limited to, the art of provocative, sexual, offensive or racially/culturally insensitive nature.
Please note that the reviewing and selection process takes time. Allow 5 working days for a response.
The Arts Dot is a non-profit activity running by artists and for artists. The Arts Dot is an excellent opportunity to show your work in the picturesque city of world heritage in Scandinavia, to make connections with Swedish galleries and also win a one-year gallery contract.